[VnR] Clan Roleplay/Freeroam
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

John Aplication

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
John_Stalker

John_Stalker

John Aplication Empty
PostSubject: John Aplication   John Aplication Icon_minitimeWed Jan 19, 2011 9:00 pm

[b]Why do you want to be an admin?:[/b]
I want to help the server in any way possible and whatever it takes, I think I deserve a position in this good server admin from my experience as an administrator.

[b]What would you bring to the table as an admin?:[/b]
I want to be a server administrator to help as I said, which brings me to be an administrator is that some time ago and I am not learning more of what is here in this great server.

[b]What is the job of an admin on a Roleplay server?:[/b]
The job of an admin for me is to help players solve their doubts and making the game more fun, do not enter chetaters monitor the server to avoid being ruined.

[b]What is the job of an admin on a Freeroam server?:[/b]
Is to monitor the server, providing a good game to players, watch that no cheater no bugger if you enter one of those ill give users what is well overdue, keep the server is quieter than any insult with another player or any other administrator . Those are the things you need to make an administrator to give a good game to players.

[b]How long have you been a player here?: [/b]
I have a lot of time playing this game does not know how since I have not told the exact time.

[b][color=blue]Pop-Quiz:[/color]A player insults you or your desision what do you do?:[/b]
If a player calls me names or insult another player first penalty would give the warning if it is insulting removed from the server and if you insult him back permanently bans.

[b]How do you react to a hacker?:[/b]
If someone is caught cheating permanently bans him instantly.

[b]How do you react to a DM'er?:[/b]
Primero lo advierto que no lo vuelva a hacer si lo hace de nuevo se lo quita el servidor y si lo hace de nuevo ban permanente.

[b]Finally, why do you think you deserve admin here?:[/b]
I am a very active player to provide support and divercion the other players and put together a good game.I was most necessary commands and I have a good role.I can also help moderate the forum.I speak perfect Spanish and if you enter any Spanish-speaking players.

Last edited by John_Stalker on Thu Jan 20, 2011 12:47 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
[VnR]Nexus
Admin
[VnR]Nexus

John Aplication Empty
PostSubject: Re: John Aplication   John Aplication Icon_minitimeWed Jan 19, 2011 9:19 pm

Still under consideration, we will reply with an answer soon and you may get a mod trial period to show us if you have what it takes

thank you for your patients
Back to top Go down
John_Stalker

John_Stalker

John Aplication Empty
PostSubject: Re: John Aplication   John Aplication Icon_minitimeWed Jan 19, 2011 9:41 pm

Well, I'll try to improve and help the server as much as possible.

Although I would not mod or admin agan continue playing this great server Wink

Good Luck!
Back to top Go down
[VnR]Sinister
Admin
[VnR]Sinister

John Aplication Empty
PostSubject: Re: John Aplication   John Aplication Icon_minitimeSat Jan 22, 2011 6:38 pm

Your in luck, you get your trial good sir.
Back to top Go down
https://vnrclan.darkbb.com
Sponsored content

John Aplication Empty
PostSubject: Re: John Aplication   John Aplication Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

John Aplication
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
[VnR] Clan Roleplay/Freeroam :: [VnR] Discussion :: [VnR] Recruitment-
Jump to: