[VnR] Clan Roleplay/Freeroam
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Official Airline Orginisation

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Lich

Lich

Official Airline Orginisation Empty
PostSubject: Official Airline Orginisation   Official Airline Orginisation Icon_minitimeTue Jan 25, 2011 12:32 am

Your in-game name:Lich
Your Suggestion:Airline
Why do you think this would be beneficial?:I Think it would be beneficial so the members of VnR Clan Roleplay can quickly Move Between SF,LV,LS Without having to drive

Last edited by Lich on Tue Jan 25, 2011 2:59 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Format)
Back to top Go down
[O]Vidion

[O]Vidion

PostSubject: Re: Official Airline Orginisation   Official Airline Orginisation Icon_minitimeThu Jan 27, 2011 3:27 pm

Last time i checked we are only using LS at the moment but i'm sure if we expand then an airline would be a great idea.

Keep them ideas coming in, you never know what will be added!

Vid
Back to top Go down
Lich

Lich

PostSubject: Re: Official Airline Orginisation   Official Airline Orginisation Icon_minitimeThu Jan 27, 2011 3:31 pm

Thanks For The Reply Vidion,
it would really come in handy as a fast easy method of travelling inbetween cities,
i didnt know that were were only based in ls but its no problemo when we expand we will be able to do it

Lich
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Official Airline Orginisation   Official Airline Orginisation Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Official Airline Orginisation
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
[VnR] Clan Roleplay/Freeroam :: Unban and Complaints :: Server Complaints/Suggestions-
Jump to: